Last night was a great night! I was able to do something that I haven't been able to do for a couple of weeks - absolutely nothing!
My schedule is so packed - bowling league on Mondays, math club on Tuesdays, bowling league on Wednesdays, virtual golf league on Thursdays and then whatever on the weekends - I rarely get a chance to stay home for an evening and relax, but last night I had the night off of bowling, so that's exactly what I did. I got caught up on The Amazing Race and Survivor, and watched a couple of movies - House of Games (which wasn't that great) and True Romance (which was really good). I was also able to get my bowling ball fixed - the insert inside the thumbhole broke off, so I had to get it replaced and redrilled.
Tonight is the sports trivia challenge at Crusen's again - if anybody wants to come out, the more the merrier - I think it starts at 6:30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Math club.......now I know you have too much time on your hands. We could hang out and have more fun than that I am sure.
'Math club' is actually the name of our weekly poker game - I'm really not that much of a dork! Well, maybe...
You had me worried there...not that math isn't cool.
So I've been bringing my abacus to math club for no reason? No wonder you guys laugh at me.
You've been bringing an abacus to math club??? Hadn't noticed. The laughter must be attributed to something else. ;-)
Tim, to notice you would have to come to math club. You miss out. Tuck was the massive chip stack and then went on tilt. I guess I should not be so surpised. It is tuck.
...says the guy who shows up between 12.5% and 25% of the time... ;-)
and look how much math club has helped tim - he's talking in fractions of percents!! :)
Tucker Smucker,
Well after you stood us up for the 1 millionth time for poker, I swore I would never invite you again, but being that you are pretty much family, I thought I would let you know Andrew is coming in town on the 18th or 19th of November and you know what that means. Also, you can never be too busy to stop by for a little bit either punk sissy! I was a little worried reading your weekly schedule too until it was clearified that your math club was a poker night out! You had me worried for awhile.
Catfish Hunter
No matter what, I'm there on the 18th or 19th or even both - I don't have to bowl this coming monday, so I'm able to make it both days - and I'm not making any other plans either, so I will definitely be there!!
OMGWTF! You bowl!?!?!?
Where? Avg?
Post a Comment