Me and my big mouth...
* Yesterday, I talked about how good I've been doing in the poker tourneys online. Well last night, I played in 3. The first was a 9 player SNG and I got 3rd (paid $9, net +$3.50), but I played in a 180 player $4.40 tourney and finished in like 90th place (didn't pay 90 spots - go figure!) Then to get my confidence back up, I played in another 9 player SNG and finished in 9th place when I flopped top 2 pair and ran up against a flopped flush - what do you do? I also lost $40 at the ring tables, so it wasn't a very good poker night for me. So you know what...
* ...my parents are planning on going to Iowa on Saturday night - getting a free room at the Isle of Capri and gambling the night away on the penny slots. I think I might have to join them, but I'll be spending my time at the 3/6 tables upstairs. I've been wanting to play a live ring game ever since I got that PokerTracker program - I really think it's a valuable tool, and hopefully I'll see some good results tomorrow night. If not, at least I can visit with my parents while I'm dropping my pennies in the machines!!
* Tonight's the Whodunit Murder Mystery party. I've always wanted to do one of these, so I'm pretty excited. It's a Caribbean Cruise theme, and since I went on one last year, I should be able to scrounge up a costume for tonight! Should be a lot of fun.
* Today's trivia question (straight from my scrabble calendar)...
What letter can you place in front of the letters AFT to make a word that means "to supply with a handle"?
Good luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
H
Well played Kriss!!
Gordo 1
Kriss 1
Everybody else 0
Just remember that 3/6 live plays like .25/.50 online. Or worse.
GL!
P.S. I struggled last night as well. Took me quite a while to post a small profit after getting screwed early on.
you need to send me that pic on your blog so i can take the red eye outta it.
ITS KILLIN ME!!!
:p
No way - I'm keeping the red in there just for you!!
Post a Comment