Speaking of the Nats, for the first time since April, they're not in last place. The Marlins lost 8 games in a row, and now they're in last and the Nats have jumped up to 4th. I know that we don
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Back to normal... and out of the cellar!!
After a few days of non-stop activity, my life finally returned to its slow pace tonight. It was really nice to have an evening where I didn't have any commitments - I was able to get some stuff done (mow, do laundry, buy groceries, watch a movie, watch the Washington Nationals on the internet - nothing really exciting, but definitely a much needed, relaxing night).
Speaking of the Nats, for the first time since April, they're not in last place. The Marlins lost 8 games in a row, and now they're in last and the Nats have jumped up to 4th. I know that we don
't have any chance to make the playoffs, but I keep watching them because I'm a loyal fan (or because I'm an idiot - you decide!) They're playing some real good baseball right now - I know before the season, there were some "experts" that thought they might lose 130 games this year. They're definitely not going to lose that many - in fact, right now they have a better record than 9 other teams in baseball!! I think they're doing things the right way, and with a new stadium next year, there should be a buzz in Washington for this team for a while to come!!
Speaking of the Nats, for the first time since April, they're not in last place. The Marlins lost 8 games in a row, and now they're in last and the Nats have jumped up to 4th. I know that we don
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's right... wait 'till next year.
I like how you brought the Ratt theme back.
I like how the the National are not in the cellar anymore. It is not because they are winning more games but just because another team is even a bigger loser.
wow - nice catch gordo! not that i planned that, but kudos to you for pulling that one out!
hey jeff, if you ever need to borrow a dollar, come see me - i've got one just for you!! :)
Post a Comment