Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane!

* Sunday I'm leaving for Las Vegas. It was originally just my parents and me that were going out there, but I just found out this week that my sister Kelly will be joining us too. We'll be gone until Wednesday night - that's more than enough time to lose my money.

* I'm sure you guys will feel bad for me, because come 11:45 today, I won't get to go home. I have to work today until 4:15. It's going to be a long day! At least the Johnsonville brat truck is in town today, so lunch should be pretty good. Chase that with a baked potato from the cafeteria and it's a real good eating day!!

* This weekend will be pretty low key for me. There's a Jaycees happy hour tonight that I'm planning on going to, but that's the only plans I've got. Tomorrow's my 'get everything done' day - I've got to mow, do laundry, pack - all that no-fun stuff.

* Don't laugh, but I'm allergic to work! At least I'm allergic to something here at work. When I'm away from work, I can breathe fine, but as soon as I come to work, my nose runs like a faucet and I sneeze all day. As soon as I leave work for the day, I'm fine again. Maybe it's somebody's cologne or perfume, or maybe I'm just allergic to working, but something's going on that's making me sneeze non-stop!!

* I sang karaoke again last night - only 2 songs though - Rocky Raccoon by the Beatles and Keep Your Hands to Yourself by the Georgia Satellites. I was too busy watching my Saints get their butts beat to sing any more than those 2.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Know what I sang last night?
Paul Revere-The Beastie Boys
Copacabana-
You're so Vain
Two Pina Coladas
You missed nothing

gordo said...

No Ratt?

tucker said...

where did you sing at? we were at the captain's wheel in pekin.

Anonymous said...

Angie probably sang those in her car waiting for a green arrow......

tsheets said...

LOL! Nice, Kate!