Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Give it up for the RPS Champion!!

Let me just tell you - if you'reading this, you're in the presence of greatness!!


Last Thursday night, we had our department cookout at the cabin behind my work. We were treated to a steak dinner with all the fixins and a great time was had by all. After dinner, they decided to have a Rock/Paper/Scissors tournament. They put us in a bracket (just like the NCAA tournament) - I think there were 16 of us that entered - and when the dust settled, who came out on top? Of course, it was me. I mean, who else out there can even approach me when it comes to making a fist, an open hand, or a sideways peace sign? Some might say that there's no skill when it comes to Rock/Paper/Scissors - and I might say they're right - but that doesn't really matter. What matters is that I came out on top and that I have the trophy to prove it - it will adorn my desk for many years to come!!

4 comments:

gordo said...

How many steaks did you have last week?

themightyquin said...

I went out in the first round. Just like a typical poker game for me, I suffered a bad beat and lost to a 1-outer

tsheets said...

some may say there is no skill....but that's just because they have none! It is the ultimate game of getting inside someone's head; of reading them like a book.....then again, you could just get lucky like in poker...freakin' card rack!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I don't know about an open hand, or a sideways peace sign, but you can make a pretty good fist.

Jim R.