Thursday, September 27, 2007
mmm... Chicken!
I've been doing so good with my current eating habits... until today. Some of the guys at work wanted to go to Kouri's for lunch to watch some golf and eat some semi-fine dining. I looked in my wallet and remembered that I still had a $10 gift certificate that I had won in a golf scramble last month - so how could I say no? And how can you go to Kouri's without getting their spicy bbq wings - they're the best wings in the WORLD. Of course, that's what I ordered, and as always, they were sooooooo good. And I guess it wasn't as bad as it could have been - normally I'd order the wings with cheese fries and a coke, but today, no cheese, no fries, no coke - just a glass of ice water. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You went to the bar to watch golf? Seriously?
I agree with Gordo are you that bored.
Even if you are going to go to watch golf, at least make something up like you are going to play darts or there is a hot bartender.
can't use either of those excuses - there's no darts at kouri's in pekin, and the bartender was a guy. and you'll have to admit, watching golf at the bar is better than eating lunch at the work cafeteria...
I can not believe I'm agreeing with Gordo and Jeff - seriously, when you get that bored, Charley can always use a walk...
Post a Comment